Blogging is an art which is a mixture of three things – technical skills, literary skills and graphical skills. In this post, I am going to share with you some tools which, if used properly, comes in very handy in shaping your overall blogging experience. These tools can be accessed directly from the links I have shared along with the brief introduction about each one of them.
1. studiopress.com -.A page hosting and plug-in provider website where themes from free to premium ranges are available.
2. canva.com – A website where you can create banners, posters, mast-heads, collages and what not. If you go into specifics then this site has one of the best tool integration and user interface which makes it a cakewalk.
3. woorank.com – Another analytical website tool which easily synchronizes and brings forward your website analytics.
4. redditlater.com – Find out the best times to post on reddit.com as timing plays an important role when sharing the content through Reddit.
5. builtwith.com – Find out what websites are built with.
6. mailchimp.com – Create an email newsletter for your users through which you can actually send bulk emails from a single domain without paying anything.
7. surveymonkey.com – In order to generate awareness or increase the public engagement create surveys, get answers this is the basic benefit of this tool.
8. joinme.com – Instant screen sharing for meetings.
9. hootsuite.com – Streamline your social presence by integrating all your social channels to this website cum tool. This, in turn, presents you with an excellent insight of all your social media activities with a detailed report periodically which can help you in prospecting for your customer.
10. picmonkey.com – Photo editing made easy with this fun, free to use web tool which can be used for some awesome effects and templates to create catchy infographics for your blog.