While starting a blog, which is the first thing that comes to your mind? yes, it would absolutely be about what we are looking for in this process, to trigger the creative thinking process. My personal experience suggests that one of the best ways to get your creative thinking going is to put your ideas down on a whiteboard (or some other medium), and look at them.
The concept of ideation blogs come in handy when we think of this idea churning as a herculean task. Use an Ideation Blog to generate ideas and gather feedback on ideas within a community.
What is an ideation blog?
An Ideation Blog is a type of blog that is designed to generate ideas on a particular topic, collect feedback, and reach a consensus on the best ideas. An Ideation Blog can only exist within a community and membership is limited to the community, but you can manage the settings for an Ideation Blog from your admin page. As the owner of an Ideation Blog you can:
- Allow your members to contribute ideas
- Encourage participants to vote for their favorite ideas
- Graduate ideas that your community wants to promote
- Freeze the ideation Blog so that no more ideas, votes or comments are accepted
- Unfreeze an Ideation Blog so it can accept ideas, comments, and votes
- Manage the settings for the ideation Blog
More details about ideation blogs can be found here.